NEW! Border Control™
A multiple-use adhesive barrier for temporary quarantine, pest monitoring and product protection.
Border Control™ is a specifically developed paper-backed glue roll that is 20 metres long. It is easy to carry, simple to deploy and can be used to monitor both crawling insects and mice.
Border Control™ can be cut to fit almost any situation.
- Isolate work zones. Keep small rodents or insects from crawling away and infesting other areas
- Monitor areas quickly to identity trouble spots
- Protect sensitive product. Encircle pallets or shelves and then see what tries to enter – or exit!
- Slide Border Control™ under pallets, or inside the fork slots; tape to a thin sheet of plywood or paneling
- Create a temporary barrier to prevent migration of grain pests
- Slide into tight spots, like under cabinets to catch German cockroaches and other pests
- Catch insects in small spaces for identification
- Attach food or pheromone lures to attract target pests
- For over-night mouse clean-outs Border Control™ allows large areas to be covered quickly; no more plastic sheet fences. DISPOSE OF MICE HUMANELY
- Save time in traditional cockroach clean-outs. Roll out large sheets then just throw them away
- 20 m per roll; thin, light and easy to deploy
- 30 cm wide to prevent anything being able to cross the adhesive barrier
- Non-drying adhesive ensures product remains sticky
- Chemical-free protection for food storage, production and handling areas
- Cuts easily with a knife (slide cardboard or wood under to protect the blade)
- Black and yellow hazard warnings, alert operators of its placement
- Easy to tape down for greater security
FOR INDOOR USE ONLY. BORDER CONTROL™ CAN BE USED TO QUARANTINE GOODS AGAINST INSECTS AND/OR MICE AS PART OF AN INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT STRATEGY. CHECK AT LEAST DAILY WHEN USED AGAINST MICE. ALWAYS USE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANY RELEVANT STATE AND NATIONAL REGULATIONS.
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Border Control™ will be available shortly through professional distributors throughout the world.
Please contact us for details of our distributors in your country.